Monday, November 19, 2018

Brunch With A Bunch

Another fun day in the frigid east.
We went to brunch in Rancocas with extended/blended family, including an adorable little six-month-old, to whom I'm--at least nominally and in a manner of speaking--great-great-grandmother. Stayed until after 3:00, then three of us drove to Smithville to walk a bit; I believe we made a bit more than three miles.
Called brother Jim to say we'd be there to his place in Arlington about 1:00 today and will bring lunch. We then went for dinner at Villa Italia--yummy good. Off to Shop-Rite to get lunch meat, salad, and fruit, then back to my nice room. I put the fireplace on before I took a shower because it wasn't very warm.
Speaking of warm: Jersey feels like Antarctica to me. It's been in the low forties a lot of the time and boy, how I miss that California warmth! However, it's worth being chilly to be here.


No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...