Saturday, November 24, 2018

Action

Another action-packed day.
Early on, we took T. to get his new glasses, then it was back to Bordentown for lunch, after which--we went bowling!
Well, I didn't, I just observed, cheered on everybody, and took baby off Mommy's hands for a time. It was fun, though, and while there, we took a group picture of our extended/blended family.
Back to Bordentown, then two of us took a walk of roughly three miles. By the time we got back, the rest of the ex/bl members had gathered and we ordered pizza, my grandson and I going out to pick it up, along with big liters of Coke and Sprite.
The twelve of us--thirteen, if you count baby--had our casual dinner, then sang Happy Birthday to the birthday girl and ate the birthday cake. We played Taboo, adopting all  kinds of variations on it., and didn't break up until after 9:00.
Not sure what we're doing today, but I heard it would be warmer. Around it, that means the ice on the rivers isn't quite as thick (ha!).

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...