Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Tuesday

Good, brisk walk in the morning, always with expansive views above the beautiful village of Alto. Five miles from Ruidoso, Alto is high up in the Rocky Mountains of southeastern New Mexico. Towering above is the Sierra Blanca at 11,981 miles above sea level. No wonder I got out of breath!          

                                     

It was wonderful to hobnob with the horses, deer, and elk who roam the area, but I was perfectly satisfied that the other locals snubbed me:

                                   

Last night, there was company and an early birthday cake--good fun. Today, it's back to my adopted state and Christmas celebrations with those I love.  How lucky can you get? 😊

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...