Monday, December 25, 2023

Sunday--Christmas Eve 2023

 I hate to disappoint my legions of fans, but today's and tomorrow's entries will be truncated. 

Yesterday, I changed the bed, washed the bedclothes, finished up packing and gift-wrapping, had lunch, and was picked up at 1;00 to be whisked to Ellen's. After admiring El's Christmas decor...


...we took a brisk walk of a mile or so. Home, El put out a cheese plate, she and I indulged in Margaritas, others had water, then we all sat down to a yummy ham dinner. After, we had a great game of gin rummy, a favorite pastime. All this was, of course, accompanied by good talk and great hilarity. 

I don't know how all the following white space got there and I tried and tried to fix it, but can't--damn! 


No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...