Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I did all kinds of important things yesterday--so important I can't remember what they were. I did get some weeds pulled; hope to get rid of the ugly bush in front soon.
Just got Skype calls from both P. and Mike. P. introduced me to Picasa which, remarkably, will not only display your pictures, but you can name people and it will identify! Yoicks, that's fascinating and just a tad scary, too. Wasn't able to get to Mike and he left a message they had to go out. (Where, since it's about 8 pm for them? Are they going to take those little girls out in the dead of night? Maybe I'd better call Child Services.)
Looking forward to lunch with Dee today. I want to find out if she took the house on Rosborough Avenue off the market--I suspect she did.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...