Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well, I almost, but not quite, got the picture-on-blog thing out of my system. Actually, the only reason I blogged them is that I wnnted to put them on Facebook, but couldn't see how to do that directly.
Dentist visit was short and, I was assured, should be the penultimate one. Next time, will get the bridges, or whatever they're called, and that'll be it, I fervently hope.
Again stopped at the Columbus Farmers Market and picked up a cantalopue and Brussels sprouts. Got home about 4:00 in plenty of time to shower, dress, and go across the street to Susan's. Julie and little Sophia were there and also, Susan's son, Jeff, and his wife, Kim, whom I hadn't met before, along with their cute/ugly little pug, Muffin. Anne Mary came in later.
The dinner was delicious: pork tenderloin on the grill and root vegetables in the oven, and plenty of booze. I first had white wine, then actaully tried a martini. I liked it--hey, Mikey!--probably because it was made with superior Bombay Shapphire gin. Simutaneously, I drank chardonney, followed that with white zin, topped it off with Irish cream. Zowie, by the time I went home, I was pretty well--um, ready for bed, let's say, but I feel fine this morning.
Going up north today to hike the new trail in Cream Ridge.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...