Sunday, September 05, 2010

Did a multitude of chores and errands yesterday. Went to Manahawkin for a tiny Phillips screwdriver for the coin counter Betty gave me. However, it would have been more than six dollars and I know the counter cost considerably less, so I'll try something else. Later, drove to Santori's for veggies and went to points south places.
I've developed a bracelet fetish or something. Stopped at the Manahawkin Flea Market and got three "intertwined" bracelets--beaded, for only three bucks each. Later, went to that sock place again and bought a spectacular bracelet--a cuff type in silver with a mother-of-pearl turtle on it.
P. and N. called and we discussed my trip to Asia. He suggested that February or March would be a better time, as he'll be working very long hours in October. That's probably better, as October is next month and I'll have more time to plan and get ready if we defer it. Wrote to Mike to tell him.
Was pleased to get a call from brother Frank. We'll be meeting in Avalon the week after next, as Frank's son, Patrick, has rented a large, beachfront house there. He and his family--Susan and two babies--plus Frank and Marybeth and nephew Tim from Vermont will be there at the same time--should be fun.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...