Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas Day at 11:00 am. Had a nice time at Lisa's last night, although I got lost several times on the way to Rancocas, due to the dark and rain. It was fun watching the antics of the little boys and girl, ages 6, 5, 4, and 1. Got home at 11:00, stayed up to chat with Pat and Ellen (and enjoy my glass of wine), then got to bed about midnight. Slept until quarter of eight (!). Good thing Susan's still away; will resume our morning walk on Saturday.
Mike called on the web cam. It was evening over there and he described a lovely Christmas. I was fascinated by Vivian's baby doll present, which not only eats and wets, but poops! Geez, that's just a little too much realism for me. (And with a doll like that, why do they need Violet?)
Vivian, poor child, gets her adenoids removed tomorrow.
Just now, Pat is still sleeping, Ellen's in the shower, and I'm looking forward to a pleasant, but quiet Christmas, very different from some of the hubbub of Christmases past. Guess I should be nostalgic for those, but I'm not.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...