Thursday, April 25, 2024

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled "The Nightmare Named Verizon." I consider I wasted four hours of my life on it yesterday and I want to keep a chronicle of my problems with them--another company right from hell along with BOA.

Other than that horror story, once I got home, I ate my lunch with O.J., then took a nap. I had Messaged my nephew, David, suggesting he consider presenting about his book at senior-living facilities. Many people of older ages lived through WWII and remember much of the information. As I suspected he had, he already has a list of facilities in New England (he lives in New Hampshire) and will be speaking at some of them.

After my nap--I wasn't tired, just bored to death--I went over to Von's for IPA, tomatoes, and so on.  I'm meeting Diane today for lunch after her dentist appointment, so at least,, that's something to look forward to. Darn, I wish I hadn't told Lennie I'd do the T.O.P.S. program tomorrow; I'll have to come up with something today.

I texted Greg to ask how he was adjusting to his new digs. He wrote back it "was and is a big adjustment," which doesn't seem too promising. Told him that one of these days, I'd pop into The Rainbow Bridge where he works. 

AAGH! I got a message that this machine  "unresponsive" because the battery is very low. Maybe I'll have to take it over to Office Max for first aid. Everything seems to happen at once! 

No comments:

Friday

Weight: home down a pound to 124.4; T.O.P.S., down .03 to 125.2, so okay. The meeting was the usual: therapy session and general chat for mo...