Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Monday

Did a bleach wash before breakfast, then seasoned and baked the large chicken thighs I had bought on Sunday. I had planned to have one for dinner, but they looked and smelled so mouth-wateringly delicious, I had one for lunch. This is absolutely the best recipe I've ever used; the chicken comes out so incredibly tender and tasty, I'm always amazed. And it's simple, to boot.

I spent most of the day on various "business" matters (see note below), but also took a short nap. I then walked over to Von's for a number of necessary items. Great Clips is right next door, so I stopped in to see if Maria could cut my hair. They're open until 7:00, but she had left and won't be back until Thursday. Okay, I'll wait.

Didn't have dinner until 6:30, then showered and watched some of Baby Reindeer for a bit. Depressing. 

 Note: I tackled the many business matters that I had either neglected, dealt with partially, or didn't attempt to address, hoping they'd go away. I listed them on the following entry, which would bore anyone else to death, so can be skipped. 

No comments:

Monday

Pretty busy day. I spent a lot of time on the phone, first to brother Larry. We had a good long talk and he, at 91, is doing well. I respond...