Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Frustration

Kind of a frustrating day. After my walk and breakfast, I took the bus to Wal-Mart to look for a gift for Betty. Got a modest one and added another I had already made.
After that, it was all the calling Bank of America for hours--literally. Well, at least an hour and a half,. I can't get into my on-line banking, as it won't take my passcode and even when I changed it about a dozen times, it still wouldn't.  I kept asking them to text me a temp one, they did--nine times--but when I tried to use it, it wouldn't work. Talked to three different people, as the first one suddenly lost the connection.
I just decided to skip it until tomorrow (I'm going to Santa Barbara today). It was after 3:30 when I got on the bus for town, so when I reached the mall, I just thought the hell with it. Disembarked there and immediately took another bus back.
Had a vegetarian dinner, which I like to do every once in a while: the carrots and tangerines I simmered in the slow cooker and broccoli. Felt better and more relaxed after dinner. The Access van is picking me up between 6:49 and 7:09 (they always give you these odd pick-up times) and will take me to the mall where I get the SB bus. I'm looking forward to seeing Betty's new apartment.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...