Monday, April 20, 2009

After a good breakfast with the Reeds and the Wessels, I said goodbye about 10:30. Got home without incident before 2:00, relaxed and rejuvenated. Called Betty to give her a full report on the great weekend, and talked to Ellen later. Sent the pictures I had taken at the party to Dave, Joan, and others, but Dave's came back. Must ask him thorugh Facebook for a different e-mail address. Resumed my normal popcorn-and-wine regime before bed and slept deeply. What an outing--oh, it was fine.
Special Note: I just received a spectacular, once-in-a-lifetime gift from my ever-so-generous son, Mike, something I've been yearning after for ever so long. It's a strikingly handsome--well, attractive--well, interesting-- 2009 CALENDAR FROM THE MONGOLIA ENERGY CORPORATION!!!!! Each and every month features lovely pictures of oil tanks, metal scaffolding, bull-dozers, and/or hard-hatted workers laying pipe. What's more, it lists months, days, and other information in both English and--uh, I guess Mongolian--so if I get tired of reading English, I can switch to Mongolian. (I always intended to sign up for that course in the Mongolian language at Pinelands Regional High School.)
Now I must close so I can call my insurance company to cover this priceless gift. Wow, am I a lucky woman!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...