Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Breaking News! This just in:
Mike and Paula will be giving little Vivian a baby sister! According to the ultra sound, she has "extra long" legs like Vivi and looks lively and healthy. Due date? The fourth of July. Just heard, via e-mail--a nice way to start the day.
The news is not so good about my poor computer. Don was here for two and a half hours yesterday and after all kinds of manuvering, came to the conclusion it has a virus. Said he's going to have to take it home, strip it down, and search it--uh, no, that's cop talk, isn't it? Well, he'll strip it and rebuild or something. Right now, I still have to put in my I.D. and password each time I open e-mail, this blog, and anything else. It seems the damn thing doesn't recognize me anymore, even when I tell it "remember me."
Sitting with Don, then taking Pat to radiation pretty much filled the day. Susan and I had stopped to vote in the primary (two different parties, of course), conveniently at our clubhouse that we pass each day on our walk.
Other than that, ain't no news from Mimi.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
I was hoping for twins, since they run in the family. Still, that's happy news.
Tell your computer to get plenty of rest while it has this virus. It won't be long before it remembers you...once the fever subsides...it'll be like new.
Fortunately these webTVs can't get a virus...because they can't download anything. They can however be carriers. That's why I try to send actual URLs so folks can go directly to a site. Forwarded stuff is often too chancy.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...