Monday, February 04, 2008

After a chat with Betty in the morning, nothing much went on yesterday. Did wash, tidied up, and blah, blah, blah. Went to three drugstores to look for the few items Patrick asked me to send, but found only one. Will look later.
Served up the beef stew in front of the T.V. and watched part of the first half in between taking a shower. Called Ellen on the web cam but, for some reason, it didn't work. Said there was a problem with the recording device. Will see if I can find something unhooked.
JUST got up at 6:40, so must now get over to Susan's for our walk. Nothing in the least bit interesting to report, aside from the Giants upsetting the Patriots, and that's pretty ho-hum, too.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...