Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We spent 2 1/2 hours at the pulmonologist's yesterday. We like him and his staff--especially his nurse practioner, Anne--a lot. Dr. J. adjusted some of Pat's medications, added others, and told us to get him an appointment with a cardiologist; I'll call today. He gave him some strong talk about his diet, too, and I'll try to get him to eat more healthily. We have another appointment in a month.
Last evening, neighbor Susan brought over her adorable six-month-old granddaughter, Sophia, to introduce to us. I got to hold her--what a cutie.
I have lots of errands to run today, plus phone calls to make, bills to pay, and so on. Will try to get my glasses prescription filled, too.
Hmm...when I'm reduced to writing stuff like that, it suggests I lead a pretty dull life, doesn't it? But no--here's exciting news: I'll serve the flounder tonight, as we got home too late yesterday! I've already breaded it and it's all set to pop in the oven! Enthralling, right?

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...