Sunday, June 18, 2006

Had a quiet, but nice, Father's Day. Joel, Jen, and Joely came down for lunch and Jen and I then took little J. to two parks. Alison called; she and Mike were tied up for ages in traffic, so didn't get down. We hope to see them on Wednesday, our 48th anniversary (and my little great-niece's BIRTH day). Darling daughter Ellen called to say "Happy Father's Day," as did Patrick, and, of course, Alison; Mike called last night.
Friends Dennis and Leslie are coming over for a short visit in a few minutes. We look forward to seeing them.
Incredibly, we think there's a possibility that Pat has Lyme Disease. He has a kind of "bulls-eye" on his upper arm; we're going to the doctor tomorrow to see. That's all we need...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...