Sunday, November 26, 2023

Saturday

Darned if I didn't get yet another box with a chair in it: 

There's no question that this one is armless, so good. There is a actual question, though: "what am I going to do about the other big box in my living room?"  Guess I'll see how to send it back.

I got an email from the director of The Church of Phil, asking me to report next Friday to be an extra in the movie. Hmm...now I'm having second thoughts. It's in Camarillo and starts at 6:00 pm. That's quite a distance and I don't like being out at night--who knows how late?--so I think I'll skip it. Scheduled and paid for the Airporter (shuttle to LAX) for my trip on December 15th and did a few other boring business chores. 

Got some other business stuff done, then walked to CVS to get a card from Mike, whose birthday is on December 5. Went from there to the P.O. to mail it, but I'm afraid it will get to Singapore too late. He and his family will be here on December 31st, so I'll give him his present then.

Bused from there to the mall. Went to Target for coffee and blueberries and to Trader Joe's for grapefruit (small mediocre), as Target was out. Home, I prepared as much as possible for today's stint at Dudley House and the Holiday Boutique. I'm going to try to be good and not buy anything, but fat chance, I'm afraid...

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...