Friday, July 25, 2014

Busy

Busy, busy.  Drove the 60 miles or so to the farm and picked for both friend and me.  Stopped at her house to leave off the produce, then went directly home to shower.  Got to Scissor Sisters at my appointed time of 3:00 and Kyle did a nice job on my color.
Now my stomach is bothering me, so I bought some Pepto-Bismo; whether that did the trick remains to be seen.
Had just a bite to eat before picking up Aline and going to rehearsal for Tony and the Heiress.  For some reason, we couldn't get the community center where the show will be held, so met at Jim and Mary's, out in the country.
Lots of the usual LETCO gang was there, including Trish O. and Bob S. The latter I know I've met before, but can't place.  We read the script that Jim wrote, and it's actually not half bad.  It's mostly dialogue strung together to make a loose plot, and interspersed with songs and in Kevin's case, dance.  Aline and I have very small parts--she's Lady Number 1 and I'm Lady Number 2--but that's fine by me.  Think I'll also try to slip in a bit more of a shtick for us, with Jim's approval, of course.
Got home just before 9:00.  I always appreciate the fact the Jim, being a practicing physician and needing his sleep, throws us out after two hours.
Went to bed almost immediately and slept soundly.  Thank Zeus, my stomach ache seems to have subsided this morning.  I still have a low-level pain in my back, but it's mild.  I'm hoping the stomach problem was indigestion and is finished.    

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...