Sunday, November 23, 2008

Had a lovely evening at the concert at St. Teresa's last night. Went as a guest of the D.s and Dennis and Leslie came with us. Several performers were Westminster grads and they were all superb.
Didn't get to bed until almost 10--practically the middle of the night for me. Looking forward to the birthday party today. We'll have eight, including the kiddies, in honor of a mysterious somebody.
Wider Note: Please click on the video "below the fold" from "The Old Hippie's Groovy Blog." I defy anyone to view it without horror, disgust, and unutterable sorrow.
http://oldhippies.blogspot.com/2008/11/quote-of-week.html#comments

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...