Thursday, April 14, 2022

Wednesday

I had made an appointment for a booster shot--or rather, a booster booster, as I'd already had three  doses--and went over to Von's for it at 10:00. After, I walked to The Market and got more cute little graduation items for Vivian. Some I'll have here when Mike, her Dad, comes next week, including a kind of small box with a place for a picture of the grad. The rest I'll send back for her with Mike.

Suzanne texted to ask if I wanted to go to WinCo this morning and yes, I do. I need some trash bags, coffee, and veggies, so we'll leave at 9:00. I tried to call Erica, the woman from BCNN who, for some reason had facetimed me last week instead of calling. When I called her, there was no ringing tone, then a recording came on and a man's voice said to message instead. I did and also texted, but I haven't heard back from her. That makes three people I know who have major problems with their phones. Being on that topic prompted me to call Noreen and we made a date for lunch tomorrow at Aloha. 

About 2:00, I started out for the bus, but there was such a chilly wind that I just walked around the block and went home. Lay on the couch and fell asleep for no more than a half hour or so. I was a little mopey, but snapped out of it. 

Literary Report: I finished A Burnt Out Case and am now deep into The Third Woman. This is not fiction, but is an account of Graham Greene's love affair with a wealthy American woman. Both were married, of course, but Greene never let his marital status come between him and his screwing around. 

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...