Friday, September 01, 2017

Nuttin' Much

The nurse--actually, nurses, as there were two of them--were at Kimball and my BP was better: 122/80. That was after my walk, though.
Nothing much going on yesterday except I spent a fair amount of time cleaning the apartment. Walked both walks, of course, and since I got up late, hot as hell. I decided I'd skip the afternoon one if it seemed iffy to walk in the heat. However, it was cooler in town and I walk on the shady side of Main Street, so I was okay with it.
I'm happy to say that "Victor" (Sacco or Sarno, I can't read my own handwriting), the computer guy, called me back and we arranged for him to come on Tuesday. Sounds like a classic nerd, actually.
I was annoyed with myself for sleeping so late--didn't get up until 7:00 and was afraid my little mechanical alarm clock didn't work. I set my phone to alarm mode and both went off as scheduled (6:15) this morning, so that's okay.
T.O.P.S. today, then niece Carolyn and her friend will cover over and we'll go to lunch.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...