Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Day After...*

Celebrants had lucked out with Thanksgiving: though fairly chilly, it was wonderfully full of blue skies and sunshine. Yesterday, though, it got cold and windy--not pleasant at all.  Went to the supermarket after breakfast, then spent the rest of the day indoors. Called Denise at the County Clerk's office and straightened out the minor dilemma re the deed to my house.  

Because I'm still mulling over whether to sell that house or not, I spent time looking up sales in Sunrise Bay. There are still only two and they seemed well-priced (for my purposes, that is, not from a buyer point of view).  Well, I won't decide whether to sell or not until my tenants are about to leave in the summer.

Finished reading Johnathan Keller's Killer, which I found, as I do most of his, easy to read and easy to forget.  

*Okay, that's enough of "The Day (whatever )" nonsense.

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...