Sunday, November 21, 2021

Saturday

In the morning, temp was 31 degrees--I'm back in Jersey, all right--but I double-dressed and walked 3.2. After, looked for a white top to go with the jeans I bought at Kohl's the other day.  Hadn't found anything at Kohl's, ditto Target, so in desperation, went to Wal-Mart--bingo!  Got a bottom-down shirt which isn't  exactly see-through, but close, so I added a white tank top to go under. 

Had just veggies for lunch, then took off for Rancocas. While there, I called daughter, Ellen to chat, then my blogger buddy, Pat R. Happily, she came through her second knee surgery okay: still recovering, but stronger day by day. Left about 7:30.

Note: I hope to learn how to transfer pictures from my phone to the laptop today, so will post pictures of Florida and Jersey soon.


 

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...