Saturday, November 20, 2021

Friday

 Into Atlantic City Airport at 9:30. Later, walked a bit, but I was very tired, having been unable to sleep well my last night at Larry's (plane anxiety, no doubt). I didn't want to nap because I was afraid I'd be unable to sleep at night. Went to Kohl's and got jeans.

I just got up (6:00) and happily, slept well last night. Also, a happy surprise: Before my shower last night, I weighed myself and was 126.6. That's a pound or more down, so I guess the roving life agrees with me.

Note: I think I'm resuming my usual daily entries with this one, which I'm posting on Saturday morning. The ones in Florida were posted late.

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...