Monday, December 14, 2020

  ...because I spent hours digging out info on my Figenshu antecedents. In addition, my nephew, Jim* called about sending back my disk with my father's college pictures, which I had lent him two years ago. We had a good long talk, catching up on past family history and present family doings. Jim oversees something or other in three hospitals, so is pretty busy. Anyway, he will finally send back the disk I lent him two years ago, but he also put it on "the cloud," that is, send me a link and now I can go to that, too. 


James Byrne

Physician Lead - Department Chair

  • San Jose, California, United States 
  •  
  • 500+ connections 
  •  
  • Contact info
  • I just don't know what I did up there! I don't know how to move Jim's picture and I don't know why the margin on the right is how it is, but I just can't deal with it anymore.
  • Anyway, here are my Dad's pics from Villanova, when he was on the track team and the debating team:



In the track team pic, Dad is standing second from the left; in the debating one, he's standing furthest on the left.
Well, I'm afraid I screwed this up and don't know how to unscrew it. Sorry!



nect





No comments:

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...