Saturday, November 26, 2005

Was happy with my eating yesterday, and followed the WW program well. Also went to exercise (we meet three days a week at the clubhouse and do 3 miles "power walking" with a Leslie Sansone DVD.) I'm doing the things I'm supposed to do much more closely than I did before. For instance, I'm including the two teaspoons of oil and the milk products; always did have plenty of vegetables. Am also trying to meet the water standard, but it can be a pain, as you can't stray far from a bathroom.
I gave husband Pat the leftovers we took home from Alison's, just having 2 ounces of turkey myself. I cooked myself peppers, onions, and mushrooms in the oil, too, plus had a cup of vegetarian baked beans. Sounds like an odd meal, but it tasted great. Earlier, I had had myself brussel sprouts as a snack. Later, had my wine and popcorn, then a cup of grapes. Went to bed satisfied both emotionally (I followed the program) and physically (I wasn't hungry).
A kind of test will come shortly when I go out for lunch with my friend, Marge. What I usually do is to order a Caesar salad, 3 cups of which is 7 points (I get 24 points a day). I sometimes add grilled chicken, which I calculate is about 3 ounces and adds another 3 points. Ten points is a pretty big percentage for lunch (my usual is about 5), but I can draw from the 35 extra points you get a week.
Made "dump soup" yesterday and boy, is that good. I eat 2 cups for 2 points, usually with a sandwich for lunch.
Feeling re-a-a-l good...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...