Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All right, I got the news and it came not with a bang, but a whimper (sorry, T.S.E.). I lost 1.4, which brings my weight to 191. Not great, in fact I'm a bit disappointed, as I thought I'd lose at least 2, but considering Thanksgiving, not too bad. What I need to do is remind myself that I LOST weight. I'm philisophical about it, and will strive to do better.
I'll try to focus on little milestones, such as each 10 pounds and so on. I'm going to make my focus getting out of the 190's and into the 180's. Hope and expect to accomplish that by next week.
I'm getting sick, sick, sick of cooking two separate meals for Pat and me. Think I'll have chicken in the crock pot tonight. I'm going to the movies with friends this afternoon and it will be finished when I get home, and we can both eat it.
An explanatory note: Pat, my husband, won't share cooking chores and is the world's most finicky eater, so whenever I have a dinner even slightly out of the ordinary, I make two separate meals. He's an absolute meat and potatoes man, with just an occasional foray into spaghetti and meatballs. Sigh...

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...