Monday, November 28, 2005

May have temporarily solved the fruit problem: I took the nine apples I had prettily gracing the kitchen counter (I never eat fresh apples) and made applesauce. Just added some lemon juice and cinnamon, cooked them down, and enjoyed with dinner. At 2 points a cup, they're pretty point-pricey, but I drew from my 35 weekly extra points.
Had an incredibly yummy dinner: My recently-discovered onions, peppers, and mushrooms sauteed in oil, a big salad, and fresh salmon with lemon and pepper. Damn, it was good.
Hmmm.... I realize there's another blip in my faithfulness to the program I haven''t addressed: My tendency to have the identical breakfast and dinner every day. Reason I do is because I don't have to bother weighing and meassuring, decide what to buy, and so on. Guess that's a copout--the real reason is laziness, a malady from which I've suffered for years.
Will work on this.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...