I slept well--until 7:30, in fact--did my morning routine, then went down to balance class. I had forgotten that leader Jackie wouldn't be there, but resident Elaine led reasonably well. After, I saw Beverly in the dining room, just sitting there all by herself, so I sat with her and we chatted for twenty or so. During her working life, she had been a psyhologist, and specialized in teenagers. She's well over ninety now and seems to be failing a bit; however, we had a good talk. As I was heading for the elevator, I saw my other older friend--Anita will be 96 in December--waiting for her hair dresser to pick her up. Anita, whom I like a lot, and I chatted for a bit.
Lunch with the regulars, sans Denise, who had said she was going to veg out at home for the day. It was pasta with a side of squash medley--very good. After, Paula invited Kathie and me to her place, saying she had something to give us. Her apartment is a studio and nicely decorated with a lot of old family pictures. What she wanted to give us were some little wrapped candies; she had a lot of them. I avoid sugar, but took a few to be polite and stowed them in the freezer.
Nothing much going on elsewise. I had dinner with Kathie and Paula and was treated to toothpick ice cream after (well, it was the regular dessert).
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
No comments:
Post a Comment