Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hair

Left at 9:00 for the bus to the transit center and it was only a short walk from there to Club Salon. I was early and she took me early. I like Judy a lot and I like the way she cut my hair:
I decided to skip the color and see how I like it natural. That's going to be white, though you can't see that in the picture. I can always have it colored later if I want to, but I'll give this a try. Judy gave me a wonderfully full look, although it had already started to go flat by the time I got home and took this picture. 
I stayed on the bus and got off down Victoria to see if Wal-Mart, The Market, or Green Thumb nursery had visor-type hats that don't have bands around them. No luck. Rode into town after lunch and wore a straw hat, so it's no longer pouffy, but it still looks a heck of a lot better than it did. I didn't do much in town, but walk Main. It was very hot, unusual for here, so I didn't want to push.
I spoke to several people on the phone, including Ellen. I video messaged her to show her my hair and saw the cute little kitties. Can't wait to see her tomorrow when she's bringing her lunch and we'll hang out together. Yesterday was the last day of school, so now she'll have some free time.



2 comments:

iloveac said...

I love your new 'do'.

Mimi said...

Thank you, Patti!

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...