Saturday, November 26, 2022

Friday

It rained in the morning, quite a novelty where I live, but common here. It was fairly mild, though--again, for here. This and that after breakfast, then it was off to "L.A. Nails," where I got a manicure, long overdue. I was surprised that the Asian people in this salon were Chinese, not Vietnamese. In fact, Emily, who did mine, was born here.

Later, it was a three-miler, just around the neighborhood. While walking, I saw a number of vultures. It was the day after, but I was thankful they weren't gathering for me: 

Texted tenant Susan, then called and finally got her. Will go down to Sunrise Bay between one and two today to see the house and say hello.

Happily, I've been sleeping very well lately. Turn in about 9:00 and get up about 5:00--that's more sleep than I usually get at home. Just as well as I've been very active here. 


No comments:

Wednesday

Well, things are looking up. I made a decision about the 29 1/2 show on the eighteent and: no, I'm not going to participate. I emailed d...