Monday, November 29, 2021

Sunday

Nice day--my second to last one here. Walked 3.2 in the morning. Later, just kind of vegetated and sat reading one of the books I acquired from a wayside giver. What does that mean? I guess I forgot to record that on Sunday, I had stopped to see some chairs that were being given away in front of a nice house in New Egypt. I chatted with the woman who lived there and she insisted I take some books: "my favorites!" They're co-written by Preston and Child and I'll keep three or four. I'm now reading their Cemetery Dance, which I liked at the beginning (murder of a NYTimes reporter), but now it's getting into voodoo, which I find boring. 

Left for Bordentown at 4:00 or so. Had a good ham dinner and lots of good talk and laughs. Back around 7:00, bed at 9:00 and--happy day--I slept well.

 Note to self: Enrolled in automatic payment to Cricket ($30 mo. two days before end of months) via Mastercard ending in  1311.

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...