Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Monday

 Walked 2.5 after breakfast. Called my old friend, daily walking partner, and across-the-street neighbor, Susan G. I invited her and Walter to lunch today, after I meet Kim, the real estate person, at 11:00. She was pleased to hear from me and suggested the Dynasty  Diner in Little Egg, which I've always liked, so it's a date. 

After lunch, I tried to connect with Uber to get a ride, but for all kinds of annoying reasons, didn't get there. So I took yet another walk and got in another 3, which made five for the day and that was fine.

The weather continues wonderfully sunny and pleasantly warm; today, it's supposed to get up to 70.

No comments:

FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH

When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...