Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Monday

 Walked 2.5 after breakfast. Called my old friend, daily walking partner, and across-the-street neighbor, Susan G. I invited her and Walter to lunch today, after I meet Kim, the real estate person, at 11:00. She was pleased to hear from me and suggested the Dynasty  Diner in Little Egg, which I've always liked, so it's a date. 

After lunch, I tried to connect with Uber to get a ride, but for all kinds of annoying reasons, didn't get there. So I took yet another walk and got in another 3, which made five for the day and that was fine.

The weather continues wonderfully sunny and pleasantly warm; today, it's supposed to get up to 70.

No comments:

Julie picked me up at 9:15 and we went to the BCNN meeting. The program. by the owner of Otto & Sons Nursery in Fillmore, was on growing...