Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Last Full Day In Jersey

Walked 3.2 miles in the morning in blustery weather, but I had several layers on and it was sunny, so not uncomfortable. Went to CVS, then had a delicious Caesar salad dinner, with butternut squash on the side. Watched an indy movie called The Last Photograph. It was pretty insipid, but not too bad and I actually stayed for the end. (The star and director, Danny Huston, looks remarkably like our former next-door neighbor in Ewing, Morris S.) 

I leave this afternoon, taking off from Philly at 4:30.  I guess it goes without saying I had a wonderful time. Will I miss Jersey? Some things, especially family, but not the bone-chilling cold, that's a cinch. 

Speaking of cold, here I am on the Lambertville/New Hope, so Jersey/Pennsy bridge the other day. I'm sure nobody else ever thought about taking a picture like this--HA!




No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...