Saturday, November 13, 2021

Friday

Good grief, I've gained more than four pounds! According to the scale here, I'm up to 130.2. Of course, I can always equivocate by figuring it's not my home scale and it just can't be my nightly glass of wine and pretzels, can it?  Hmm...I'll have to deal with this.  

Speaking of dealing, I dealt with the Ocean County Clerk's Office re the trust I'm trying to set up. It took ages and confused the hell out of me, but I think it's okay. After, went to a notary to have it certified. 

Walked in between raindrops in the morning, then did the same after lunch; I think totaled about four. Called Leslie and we switched their visit to Monday. That's okay--I'll still have time to pack for Florida, where I'm headed Tuesday. The plane (😰) to Fort Lauderdale doesn't leave Philly until 5:59 pm.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

I found a site for Ventnor historic photos and want to add it here, so I can refer to it later:

https://www.ventnorcity.org/historical-photos

Also want to save this, an account of the death of Harry Singley's Dad: 

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/pressofatlanticcity.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/ae/2ae2c4ad-8720-5231-b627-382d

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...