Monday, December 17, 2018

'The Perfect Firestorm"

Walked Kimball, then followed the Sunday routine. After, I wrapped the little gifts for the girls in Singapore, then walked to the P.O.--open on Sunday!--and mailed it. I ran into Donna C. while there and we had a nice chat. I said I'd see her today at the widder lunch and she reminded me we're not having it until January. Darn, I had forgotten that. Good thing I saw her, as I would have gone and found no one there.
Home, had lunch, then jumped in the shower. Dressed and picked Diane up at 2:15 and drove to the museum. The documentary, "The Perfect Firestorm," was just superb, we thought, and we greatly enjoyed it. It was beautifully done--worthy of national viewing, it seems to me--and I'm going to join the local organization that put it together: CAPS Media. It was introduced by the director, who explained that membership is open to anyone living in Ventura.
I took Diane home and got in close to 6:00 after an interesting day.Here's the trailer for "The Perfect Firestorm":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1swUcfU3U

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...