Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Various

More, more, more of the same, along with some deviations.  Made a date with Walter G., who will be my agent, to come over on Thursday.  My friend will join us and we'll go into the ins and outs of renting my house.
Called the guy at the antique place and he expressed interest in my mirror in the hall.  Said he wants to come down and look at it and will call me back so we can arrange it.
Betty called to remind me to contact the train station and so on for our trip to Virginia.  Damn, I'm really not even enthusiastic about going at this busy time.  Guess I'll enjoy it when I get there, though.
Took my car to Pat's Automotive, only to be greeted by a guy with a cigarette hanging off his lip.  He looked remarkably like those mug shots of crazed mass murderers.  Said he was too busy to come back later.  No, thanks.
Went to Mastercraft and explained the wiper thing.  Will bring it back in today and have them estimate the cost; if it's $268 or less, I'll have it done and presume car guy will pay half.
I had e-mailed my children re an independent living facility.  They seemed interested, but cautious.  Mike, in particular, was darkly pessimistic.  Ellen called and we talked. She'll try checking out The Bonaventure and Cypress Point, two possibles.

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...