Monday, May 28, 2012

Not Much

Continued working on my narrative for the DQ program.  Darn, this is more difficult than I thought it would be and I still have plenty to do.
Called grandson Joel, who was on his way back from the bachelor party, to ask if he still wanted the pool I said I'd buy from Tara K.  He asked the dimensions and I sent Tara an e-mail.
Aline called; she's back from Canada and had a fabulous time: Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, and the Thousand Island.  I'm going to pick her up tonight and we'll go to rehearsal to pick up some flyers.  It's at the Tuckerton Seaport, funnily enough, I guess because it's a holiday and the school's closed.
Watered the tomatoes and flowers, and puttered around.  Took a drive, just to clear my head, along the back roads, as I often do.
Talked to daughter Ellen and was interested to hear she's volunteering for a congressional candidate, Julia Brownley.  Will look her up.  I was sorry to hear that Tessie, her kitty--Ellen's, not Julia Brownley's--is ailing.
Aside from that and some household chores, I didn't do much.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Good grief! I have a bunch of misakes in this entry, notably that Ellen's cat's name is "Tillie," not "Tessie."
Not exactly a mistake but poor writing: the fact that I used the same phrase--"picked up"--in the same sentence. Even worse is that the meaning in each case is slightly different.

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...