Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Tuesday

Went over to Von's for this and that in the morning, lunched, then bused to the mall to 1.) return the across-the-body handbag I had bought--it's too small and 2.) buy another small flashlight, as backstage is dark and I enter from stage right. Home, I took a thirty-minute nap and felt revived. After that, I just putzed around until I was picked up for dinner.

We went to Jasmine Thai and got what turned out to be a smorgasbord (different country's language, but the reader gets the drift) of satay chicken, avocado wrap, garlic edamame, pineapple fried rice, crab rangoon, and another one or two I can't remember. We ate, shared, talked and laughed, and it was so good to be with them. 

Any additions or corrections for Monday? Yes, I mis-wrote: Art Comes Alive is actually on Saturday, not Sunday--I had switched it so I had more time to leave the Maritime Museum at 4:00, get home and change, and maybe get to the Fractured Actors call time of 6:30. I'll explain to Karyn I may be late, but I think that'll be okay. Dress rehearsal again tonight and tomorrow, then--opening night! 
Here's my window with poster: 

No comments:

Wednesday

Well, things are looking up. I made a decision about the 29 1/2 show on the eighteent and: no, I'm not going to participate. I emailed d...