Friday, August 30, 2019

Thursday

For some reason, I was feeling emotionally low yesterday. Maybe it had something to do with the decision to sell the car--not sure. As to that, I spent most of the morning making up a sell sheet, which I'll give to people I know. Guess I'll go to Craig's List after that.
I went out for tissues and a few other things in the morning, then to WinCo after lunch for fajitas, spaghetti squash, and spinach. Stella called from the botanic garden, to tell me she was going to the show tonight or tomorrow. If she actually does, I'll be surprised. I was tempted to ask if she wanted to meet for lunch, but she can be tedious and since I just saw her the other day, I didn't.
Texted Ellen to see if she was free for dinner, but she's still swamped at work, plus Greg was off last evening. However, I perked up when she called me from the car wash and we might be able to get together on Saturday afternoon. Our last show is that night at 8:00. Dinner, then I took a drive. Thought I'd scout out Jeff and Shannon's house, where our cast party will be on Sunday. It's on Hill Drive, which as the address suggests, is on a rise and has a great view.
T.O.P.S. this morning and if I gained more, it'll be a real downer. I just haven't been as conscientious lately as I should be and I must change that.


No comments:

Friday

Weight: home down a pound to 124.4; T.O.P.S., down .03 to 125.2, so okay. The meeting was the usual: therapy session and general chat for mo...