Why delightful? Because I saw some of my favorite people. Niece Carolyn and great-niece Miranda came over at 12:30 and we spent a half-hour or so seeing my family pictures--all their family, too. I somehow think of Carolyn and Miranda as contemporaries, but in truth, Carolyn, my twin sister's daughter, is over fifty and Miranda, my twin sister' granddaughter will be twenty on Tuesday. Time flies... Anyway, after the above mentioned, we took off for town and the Busy Bee Cafe, where Ellen was waiting. We sat outside and had a leisurely lunch and a good time. Naturally, we had a picture taken:
Said goodbye and El drove me home. She didn't stay long and in a half-hour or so, it was time for dinner. Went down, didn't see Kathie, and sat with Julie, from the Phillipines, who was at "our" table. We were joined by the newbie, Judy, who wears wide-brimmed hats every day, and Keith. I just had the soup and took the chicken sandwich on a crossiant home to eat later.
T.O.P.S. here at the clubhouse today and once aain, I'm dreading getting on the scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment