Again, I lazed around a lot--I seem to be going through a phase. I did, however, go to balance class at 10:00. After, I cleaned up the kitchen area a bit, then went down to lunch. Of our regulars, only Kathie was there, so we could talk more intimately together.
I called Maureen, my agent at Groendyke Insurance to try to straight out the mortgage lapse. I then called Chase and somebody named Christine said the payment had been sent on the fourteenth. Called Maureen back to tell her and will check later.
I asked management if my T.O.P.S. group could meet there on the thirty-first and they'll let me know. Since our flea market (I might participate) is the next day, it may not be feasible.
Manicurist Elika had texted to ask if I could come to the salon at 2:00 instead of 3:00--no prob and I did and got my nails done. Stopped to chat with Anita after; in December, Anita will be 96 two weeks before I'm ninety. Called Ellen if she or Greg could put my new desk chair together. She suggested Thursday and they'll come then.
Susan picked me up at 5:15 to go to dinner with the Soaring Spirits group. Besides us, only Gayle, Renee, and Narall were there, but we had a good meal, good talk, and a good time. We stopped at CVS after and I got the Ny-Quill I needed; the RX meds at the other CVS can wait. Home at 8:00 and I immediately switched on the A.C., topped off this blog, and settled in for my nightly T.V. watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment