Monday, July 27, 2026

SUNDAY

 Lunch with the regulars, i.e. Kathie, LaVerne, and Keith.  After, I took the city bus to Von's to get myself some lemons, eggs, and so on. Back home at 3:00 and I hooked up my hot plate, prepped my new pan with olive oil and butter, and fried my big bowl of onion slices. I divided them up, with a portion to Kathie, who had given me the onion and some for myself. 

Went down to dinner and sat with Kathie, Denise, and a long-timer at The Orchard named John. He seemed nice enough, but somewhat introverted. Kathie had brought a vodka cocktail and insisted I take several sips--well, she didn't have to insist too hard. Dinner was good--mushroom raviolli with marinara sauce--and after, Denise and I went to to Kathie's to see her apartment. She collects elephants and has twenty-some, many displayed on her bed: 



Darn, I had a terrible time sleeping last night. it's now 6:47 am and I don't think I got more than four hours last night. I'll definately have to take a nap, but that's okay, as I have no plans. 

No comments:

SUNDAY

 Lunch with the regulars, i.e. Kathie, LaVerne, and Keith.  After, I took the city bus to Von's to get myself some lemons, eggs, and so ...