Stripped the bed and took the linens to the laundry room, switched to the dryer when it was time, then joined Jackie's Balance Class at 10:00.
Lunch with Kathie, Keith, and LaVerne and we all enjoyed a pizza party. Chef Michael had ordered from an outside pizza place--I'm not sure which one--and we had choices of every topping under the sun. I told him I wanted "everything" on mine and that's what I got. I asked for two pieces and that's what I got. After lunch, I wrapped the second one to heat up and eat during my television watching later.
Went to dime Bingo at 1:30 and finally, I actually won two games; that replenished my dime supply nicely and it was fun, anyway. Mindy asked if anyone wanted a Margarita and sure, I did, as did several others. After, I got call from Sharon, who asked me to contact MaryAnn about T.O.P.S being here at our clubhouse tomorrow, which I did.
I called Ellen about plans for today with niece and great-niece Carolyn and Miranda. They texted back and forth with her and we'll go to the Busy Bee in town for lunch after C. and M. pick me up here; El will take me home.
Had dinner with Kathie and Keith. LaVerne didn't show and Beverlee joined us. Dinner was a roast beef sub and boy, was it good.
No comments:
Post a Comment