Sunday, February 04, 2007

Feeling much better today, I'm happy to say. I got a full night's sleep, probably because I took Ny-Quil, which knocks me for a loop, and have no dizziness or inbalance this morning. I do have a slight ache in the back of my neck; guess it's part of the whole illness.
Yesterday morning, I drove over to beautiful Port Republic to a house sale--bought a few mugs--then laid low, only going to the library to get some CDs. Watched "The Forgotten," a horror story whose only virtue is that it stars Julianne Moore--fairly interesting at first, but the rest--well, easily forgotten. Also took out "Sideways," the Oscar-winning movie a few years old that Ellen's been urging me to see. I understand it's set in the Napa Valley where El and I have been several times. May not get a chance to see it today, but will soon.
Made a quick dinner last night--what I call "a pick-up meal"--of tomato soup and grilled cheese for Pat, and just had leftover spaghetti myself. Tonight is the H's Super Bowl party, so I won't have to think about what's for dinner.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Grilled cheese and tomato soup..mmmm mmm good. One of my favs.
Glad to read you are feeling better.

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...