Not much activity in the morning besides my usual routine. Had lunch with Kathie, Laverne, and Paula. Kathie again complained of virturally everything about The Orchard, comparing it to Scottsdale, as she always does. Personally, I like the place and am glad I'm here. I like Kathie, too and feel sorry for her, as she has some problems, of various kinds--but it gets wearisome to listen to her constant complaints.
Went to quarter Bingo at 2:00 and won three games. Mindy brought her adorable little kitten in and we had a ball playing with her. M. also brought in and gave each of us a brownie, but I don't eat sweets and took it to dinner to see if anyone wanted it.
As it turned out, Denise joined Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and me and I gave her the brownie. I always enjoy Denise--she's full of fun--and she enjoyed seeing my pictures of the sock hop. She would have gone, but was out with friends for the day.
Before dinner, I decided to put in a load of color wash. Went the the laundry closest to me and found both washers were taken, so I took them to the one on the further wing. I didn't mind, though--I'm glad they're available.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Note: Wonders will never cease here in Fairyland: What I call "toothpick ice cream" (i.e., with no added sugar) has been offered after dinner since I asked Chef Michael about it at the "Food for Thought" meeting the other day!
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
No comments:
Post a Comment