Friday, September 04, 2026

THURSDAY

Still reeling from the news of Keith's death, I kept busy by changing the bedclothes. I then went downstairs to ask for more information about Keith. Taylor--and I can't remember her title, but I know she's more than support staff--was kind enough to tell me a bit: That she and Tiffany had gone to Keith's apartment, got no response from bell or knock, and walked in to find him dead. I asked if he was on the floor or where and she courteously said she preferred not to say. (She was certainly right; it doesn't need to be known). 

Had lunch with Kathie and Paula and was surprised to see Cheryl at our table. Okay, why not, and it was pleasant enough. Mary, who had practically collapsed in hysterics Wednesday, did not show. After, I took a nap, then called Caitlin again to see if she could cut my hair before my manicure--left a voicemail, but no return.

I texted Mary Ann to see if she was going to T.O.P.S. this morning and yes, she'll pick me up at our usual 8:15. I'm not at all optimistic about my weight, but I think I need to go. Texted Suzanne and Vickie to check on our lunch date today and, yes, one of them will pick me up at 11:30.

Went upstairs to the salon and Erica did my nails. As ever, I enjoyed talking and being with her and the hands look good. Now the tooties need a re-do also.  Dinnertime was immediately after and I sat with Paula, Denise, and Mary; Kathie sat at a nearby table. 

Back upstairs, I did twenty minutes on the stationary bike, then settlewed down to watch T.V. and get ready for bed. Slept better than I've been doing lately, but I wish I could have more snooze-time. 

No comments:

THURSDAY

Still reeling from the news of Keith's death, I kept busy by changing the bedclothes. I then went downstairs to ask for more information...