Sunday, July 19, 2026

SATURDAY AND A PUZZLEMENT

 This is going to be very short, as it's so difficult for me to type on the attached keyboard. Did two loads of wash in the morning and did a few small houshold chores. mymmmmntHad lunch with Kathie, LaVerne, and Denise; it was white fish with sides and very good. Keith joined us later and we had some good conversation.

After, I played some of my current craze, i,e, Block Champ. I then went downstairs for a marathon run of dime Bingo and won three days. That took me to 4:00 and almost time to go to the dining room.

Had dinner with LaVerne, then Ray joined us. We had some good talk and Ray wanted to  know the name of a new resident--he seems to have a crush on her. I told him name is Alice, but that's all I know. When I was leaving, Denise joined me and we both signed up for the FBI presention on Tuesday: 


Incrediby, just now at 7:00 am on Sunday, I found that my mouse and keyboard are now working again. I'm thrilled over that, but deeply puzzled--why did it go bad, then go back? No idea.

No comments:

SATURDAY AND A PUZZLEMENT

 This is going to be very short, as it's so difficult for me to type on the attached keyboard. Did two loads of wash in the morning and ...