We all packed up and left the big house in Santa Barbara by 10 am. Ellen and I took the leftover food, as Mike and entourage will be staying in a hotel in San Francisco until they leave for Singapore. El made pizza, salad, and greens for dinner--very good.
We really just vegged out for the day. Watched a British move, An Education, which was so-so. Feeling a bit more chipper today.
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH
When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment