Continue my recovery and now I'm home after staying elsewhere Thursday night. Stopped at the store to get soft foods, but found I can even eat pretzels if I chew--carefully--on one side.
Went to The Home Depot and bought the solar lights for which I've been hankering. Received the proofs of The Breeze and started going over them for errors. Other than that, I didn't do a lot. I actually took a short nap, unusual for me. Still feeling a little tired and groggy.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH
When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...
-
Had a delightful lunch with my new (Wellspouse) friend, Mary L. yesterday. No problem getting to TGI Friday's in Toms River--in fact, ...
-
Thursday, August 23: Lunch with the most recent gang of company was nice. Had the menu I planned and everybody seemed to like it; just serve...
-
A. came again and I went to an Atlantic City School Board meeting last night with Dennis and Leslie. The idea was to support a parent (an at...
No comments:
Post a Comment